"It also proves our commitment toward the Italian and Spanish solar markets, where we continue to develop and build outstanding projects, as well as support top local developers”, added the General Manager of SunEdison for Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Latin America, Pancho Perez.
In addition, the GM has pinpointed transaction and marked them to reflect the SunEdison's capabilities and efficiencies to produce charming solar investments along with pioneering financing as well as proved cost structures.
Yesterday, SunEdison LLC had notified to sale 33 MW of solar photovoltaic plants, particularly in Italy and Spain. Further, sources have confirmed that the SunEdison's utility-scale projects division had created the PV plants possessed by the KGAL, renowned German investment company administrated by 500 solar photovoltaic power plants. Simultaneously, SunEdison has also acknowledged its presence among other European PV markets as well such as commercial rooftop and residential PV.
SunEdison has a name in the market and credits to be a leading solar photovoltaic energy service provider, across the world, along with its not less than 500 solar photovoltaic power plants. SunEdison's utility scale projects division has played a significant role to build the solar assortment of the KGAL.
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Vodafone records 4.2 per cent fall in organic service revenue
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Export-parity pricing will wipe off refiners’ profitability: analysts
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer