As per reports, it has been revealed that ArcelorMittal Dofasco, a steel company, which is based in Hamilton, has announced of giving $1.6 million in the form of grants to 31 community organizations.
While talking about the news, the officials of the company were of the view that they will be providing the sum from their Corporate Community Investment Fund. Juergen Schachler, who is the president and CEO of Dofasco, was of the view that they have always given additional value to community strength.
Concerned over the forecast of yet another recession, Canada’s Finance Minister Jim Flaherty has urged the European leaders to take stern steps to tackle the menace of recession. It has come to light that
if Europe didn’t controlled its financial crisis then soon the Canadian economy would become the victim of it.
During a television interview, Flaherty said, "The avoidance of a recession depends on the ability of the Europeans to take the actions they need to take”. While addressing to the banking sector of the
Festival organizers have reported that China has surprised the judges by presenting their fireworks on the first night of the 21st competition of Light Title. China has invented fireworks more than 14 centuries ago and it was a close competition. The three shows were produced by Sirius Pyrotechnics of Montreal.
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer
- Locals in Spain Consider Nighttime Patrols to Protect their Flocks
- Spain Sells Seven Billion Euros Bonds through Banks