Continuously waning condition of the US and no workable solution at hands of Euro Zone countries forced US President Obama to lash out at China, and blamed it of trading in a way which could harm Beijing one day.
One year is left with Mr. Obama to ask for votes again for his Presidency and till then, he is leaving no stone unturned to sort this problem. He has the euro zone countries to put their acts together and get a viable solution before the G 20 summit, which would be held in November.
According to US President Barack Obama, the majority of nations were at risk of being effected with the unending debt-crisis in Europe. The statement comes after Germany denied providing with any further financial aid for the debt rescue facility of the European Union.
Meanwhile, the stocks in the Asian market jumped high followed by unsure recovery in the US and European markets because shareholders received vague information about measures being adopted by Europe to fight the crisis.
Recently, US President Barack Obama has asked Spanish Foreign Minister Miguel Angel Mortatinos to deliver a message to Cuba’s President Raul Castro that Cuba has to work on reforming process and improving human rights if it wants to improve ties with Washington.
In an interview, US President said, “Have (Moratinos) tell the Cuban authorities we understand that change can't happen overnight, but down the road, when we look back at this time, it should be clear that now is when those changes began.”
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Vodafone records 4.2 per cent fall in organic service revenue
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer
- Locals in Spain Consider Nighttime Patrols to Protect their Flocks