"It also proves our commitment toward the Italian and Spanish solar markets, where we continue to develop and build outstanding projects, as well as support top local developers”, added the General Manager of SunEdison for Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Latin America, Pancho Perez.
In addition, the GM has pinpointed transaction and marked them to reflect the SunEdison's capabilities and efficiencies to produce charming solar investments along with pioneering financing as well as proved cost structures.
Today's popular content
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- GLP introduces its Creamy Delight yogurt brand in Philippines
- Obama nominates HBO exec Costos as ambassador to Spain
- Spanish police arrest five Tunisians for praising terrorism
- US Navy contractor Electric Boat to help Spain slim down overweight submarine
- Germany to provide affordable credit to Spanish firms
- Actress Lindsay Price and top chef Curtis Stone tie the knot
- Investors in renewable energy to lose as Spain poised to cut subsidies
- Thousands of anti-austerity protestors take to streets
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way