No one would have got such hard blow, which Spain's public health care system has got due to euro zone crisis.
For past two years, medical suppliers have not be paid; emergency wards have been closed and doctors and other medical staff have been told that they either they should agree with the fact that they have to work with meager pay or they would be laid off.
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Vodafone records 4.2 per cent fall in organic service revenue
- Export-parity pricing will wipe off refiners’ profitability: analysts
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer