It has recently come into light that Sara Lee Corp. (SLE) has finally agreed to sell its fresh bakery businesses in Spain and Portugal to Mexico's Grupo Bimbo S. A. B. de C. V. The deal has been finalized for EUR115 million in cash.
Sara Lee had a business of all kinds of household products and food brands. Now it aims to narrow its focus from this venture and has therefore decided to sell its bakery business off to BIMBO. MX.
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer
- Locals in Spain Consider Nighttime Patrols to Protect their Flocks
- Spain Sells Seven Billion Euros Bonds through Banks