One of the leading banks in Europe, CaixaBank has set up its new office at Dubai from where it will be managing its business in UAE. The reason cited behind locating its business in Dubai is that the region's environmental conditions are adequate for the bank's growth.
The CaixaBank's Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive, Juan Maria Nin, said that the Dubai's management techniques and its financial activities are much better than the other locations where its offices are located.
In a transformation that the Spanish La Caixa bank underwent, it has now become Caixa Bank. They have apparently reversed their banking business and have now gone into being a listed firm of industrial holding.
The shares of the firm saw a low of 0.4% and this has got the value of the bank to about 18 billion Euros. The firm is of the hope that they shall be able to raise about 4 billion Euros through their IPO business.
Today's popular content
- Spain’s King Gives his Luxury Yacht to the Government
- Repsol board sanctions dividend cut
- Queen of Spain to Sue Dating Site over Using Her Image in Offensive Way
- Dutch Sociologist Saskia Sassen's Awarded Spain's Prince of Asturias Social Sciences Prize
- Sister Teresa Forcades Opposes Excesses of Capitalism
- Repsol’s Board meeting on Jan 15 to vote on Brufau
- Thalidomide Victims Sue Manufacturer Company of Drug for Allegedly Selling Drug in Spain for Six-Months after Ban
- Inaugural Great Ball Run to be Held in Northern Virginia this Summer
- Locals in Spain Consider Nighttime Patrols to Protect their Flocks
- Spain Sells Seven Billion Euros Bonds through Banks